CPD International offers in-house training seminars to organisations looking for cost-effective and customised workshops and training. These in-house seminars can be delivered at the locations and dates to suit you. They can be designed to meet the specific needs of your organisation with contents and examples that relates to your individual challenges and issues.
CPD International will work closely with you to develop the course content to ensure the seminar is customised according to your specific training needs.
If you wish to receive more detailed course information and costs about any of our in-house training seminars, please click and complete this enquiry form below.
These are the current 21 in-house training programs available.
(Please click on the Course Title for course brochure PDF)
Substation & Equipment Courses
Lines and Cables Courses
Power System Protection Courses
- Basic Power System Protection(2 days), by Barrie Moor
- Fundamentals of Power System Protection(2 days)- Intermediate level course, by Barrie Moor
- Protection of HV & EHV Transmission Systems(3 days) – Advanced level course, by Barrie Moor
- Generator and Power Station Protection(2 days), by Barrie Moor
- Numerical Protection Relays – Application, Selection, Setting and Testing(2 days), by Pranesh Pal